Explore Your Options
2017 Majors Fair - September 27, 2017
The Academic Advising and Planning Center in collaboration with the Office for the Academic Experience, the Career Center, and SGA hosts the annual Majors Fair event each fall where undergraduate students across the university are invited to come explore the various options College of Charleston offers.
The purpose of the Majors Fair is to provide all undecided, re-deciding and exploring students the opportunity to speak personally with faculty, staff and student representatives from academic programs and campus resources in one location to learn about specific requirements for majors, curriculum, and career options.
2016 Best Table Display Winner:
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Represented at the 2016 Majors Fair
- Environmental & Sustainability Studies Minor
- Exercise Science
- Film Studies
- French, Francophone, & Italian Studies
- German and Russian Studies
- Hispanic Studies
- Historic Preservation & Community Planning
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- International Business
- International Studies
- Irish and Irish American Studies
- Jewish Studies
- Latin American & Carribean Studies
- Linguistics Studies
- Neuroscience Minor
- Political Science
- Pre-Health Advising
- Public Health B.A.
- Public Health B.S.
- Religious Studies
- School of Professional Studies
- Sociology & Anthropology
- Studio Art
- Supply Chain Management
- Teacher Education
- Theatre & Dance
- Urban Studies
- Women's and Gender Studies
Useful Links for Students
- Questions to Ask During the Majors Fair (PDF)
- Program of Study Resources
- Majors and Minors
- What can I do with a Major in...?
- The Second Year Connection